You MUST follow the instructions below.
We are growing fast, want awesome people and don’t want to waste time on items outlined below. We will have a lot of people apply (100’s) so please try and stand out and make yourself known.
Let us begin…
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious tech startup and get in on the ground of a fast growing tech company?
Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that is gaining huge momentum in Oil & Gas, created by some of the best engineers on the planet?
Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m James, the co-founder and CEO of SEE Forge. I am looking for highly talented individuals to join the team as we disrupt traditional industries with our truly world-class platform.SEE Forge is an enterprise mobility platform that uses a “FatFinger™” app to streamline workflows while eliminating paperwork and provides real-time operational analytics to executives.
Our vision is to end the paper & excel enterprise nightmare in oil & gas. We want to make field tickets, safety, maintenance and all operational reporting remarkably easy and generate never before seen insights to operations. To achieve this we need to build an amazing team.
Here’s where you come in:
We are looking for a Sales intern who will come in and hustle! In this role you will get to work with our fast growing sales and marketing team to help drive sales.
The primary takeaways from this internship will involve:
- Learning how to prospect and penetrate new accounts.
- Learning how to articulate our value proposition.
- Learn how to create content & marketing material.
- Learn how to research ideal client profiles.
- Shadowing sales team.
- Learning how to sell!
- Expediting sales cycle Increasing average sales.
- Manage multiple deals.
- Learning how to qualify deals.
- Learning how to use sales software programs.
- BA degree.
- Strong interest in starting or continuing a successful sales & marketing career in startups.
- Professional writing skills.
- Smart & hungry.
- No fear towards cold calling.
- Able to identify and create new accounts.
- Previous sales experience is a strong plus.
- Highly motivated and hard working.
- Able to work in a fast paced startup.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Oil & Gas or Manufacturing market understanding (preferred).
Application instructions: MUST FOLLOW
- Cover letter or short essay on why you think you are a rock star fit for the team, why you like our product/vision, why you love hunting & closing new business, your plan to make an impact and start adding value.
- References of people you have worked with, for, managed or sold to.
- Follow up calls to pitch yourself and prove that your a true hunter
Enquiries and applications to: email@example.com / 832 691 7277