You MUST follow the instructions below.
We are growing fast, want awesome people and don’t want to waste time on items outlined below. We will have a lot of people apply (100’s) so please try and stand out and make yourself known.
Let us begin…
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious tech startup and get in on the ground of a fast growing tech company?
Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that is gaining huge momentum in Oil & Gas, created by some of the best engineers on the planet?
Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m James, the co-founder and CEO of SEE Forge. I am looking for highly talented individuals to join the team as we disrupt traditional industries with our truly world-class platform. SEE Forge is an enterprise mobility platform that uses a “FatFinger™” app to streamline workflows while eliminating paperwork and provides real-time operational analytics to executives.
Our vision is to end the paper & excel enterprise nightmare in oil & gas. We want to make field tickets, safety, maintenance and all operational reporting remarkably easy and generate never before seen insights to operations. To achieve this we need to build an amazing team.
Here’s where you come in:
We need a Web Savvy Swiss Army Knife to help round out our excellent team. This is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to enhance their skills from both a technical and business perspective, and is willing to be challenged daily with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. The range of tasks will vary and include specific project tasks such as website maintenance, content preparation and entry, website and SEO audit and reporting, marketing and social media updates, and client support and training.
Responsibilities for the role include taking ownership of tasks and seeing them through to delivery while ensuring communications within our team and with the client are clear. We’re a smaller team with lots on the go, and team members generally fill multiple roles; versatility and flexibility are critical traits for all team members.
The primary takeaways from this internship will involve but limited to:
- Learning how to articulate our value proposition.
- Learn how to create content & marketing material.
- Learn how to research ideal client profiles.
- Shadowing sales team.
- Learning how to sell!
- Expediting sales cycle Increasing average sales.
- Learning how to use sales software programs.
You’ll get to work on:
- Interact with clients to enhance relationships via phone, in-person and email.
- Assist in the delivery of client projects, including direct client communication.
- Assist with website/software testing.
- Manage SEO reporting, prepare SEO audits and keyword research.
- General website maintenance.
- Design and implement marketing content and initiatives
- Update social media channels and website content for clients and SEE Forge
- Handle multiple projects with tight task deadlines.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- Clear and concise business writing and communication techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Be business aware while maintaining a technical understanding
- Strong understanding of web, mobile, social media and general internet principles.
- Understanding of online marketing and sales.
- Experience with Word, and Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Oil & Gas or Manufacturing market understanding (preferred).
- Experience with technical writing.
- Experience with business copy writing.
- Basic HTML/CSS experience.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS software.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with Google Adwords Campaigns.
Application instructions: MUST FOLLOW
- Cover letter or short essay on why you think you are a rock star fit for the team, why you like our product/vision, why you love hunting & closing new business, your plan to make an impact and start adding value.
- References of people you have worked with, for, managed or sold to.
- Follow up calls to pitch yourself and prove that your a great fit.